Subject: Putting SE/30 onto Ether?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tank <Tank@pg.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/22/1996 10:31:33
Hi All-

        Now that I have NetBSD running on a SE/30, I am faced with the
problem of getting it onto the ethernet...

The SE/30 has an internal Dayna Ether-Card.

When I look in /dev, there do not appear to be any ether devices.

I am not sure where to go from here.... Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

P.S. Where do I set the IP for the system? /etc/netconfig??

Tank (SPM)                 Sean P. McNamara
                           The Planet Group, Inc.
Tank@PG.NET                Design, Communications, and Technology
                           Voice: (312) 772-8333
                           Fax:   (312) 772-9214