Subject: Re: Telnet Source
To: The Great Mr. Kurtz <davagatw@mars.utm.edu>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/22/1996 10:06:42
	Assuming you have downloaded the src distribution
	(or just go to the ftp site & pick 'n' mix)

	/usr/src/usr.bin/telnet

	telnetd is in

	/usr/src/libexec/telnetd

	(for a look at the other end :)

		  David/abs 		(david@mono.org)

+44 181 888 8949 System Manager, Southern Studios Ltd, Box 59, London N22 1AR
 >=- OpenBSD http://www.openbsd.org. Free un*x for {sparc,i386,m68k,...} -=<
       <<< Monochrome - Largest UK Internet BBS - telnet://mono.org >>>