Subject: started working on Mosaic. . . .
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Adam Nicol Delu <abam@othello.sph.berkeley.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/20/1996 19:31:23
Yesterday I spent a few hours trying to compile NCSA Mosaic on my IIci.
I ran into some problems because the Xm libs are not available.

This happened after about 1/2 hour:

I got a few screenfuls of :
XmxP.h:80: Xm/PushB.h: No such file or directory
XmxP.h:81: Xm/PushBG.h: No such file or directory
XmxP.h:82: Xm/RowColumn.h: No such file or directory
XmxP.h:83: Xm/Scale.h: No such file or directory
XmxP.h:84: Xm/ScrollBar.h: No such file or directory
XmxP.h:85: Xm/SelectioB.h: No such file or directory
XmxP.h:86: Xm/SeparatoG.h: No such file or directory

These would be the motif widgets, no?  Where can I get them?

Anyone compiled this already, and want to share?
I've got Lynx now, but it's not the same.

Thanks in advance

--Adam