Subject: SunOS compatability for Mac68k
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/19/1996 16:35:19
Hi all,

I'm sending this message to both lists as I'm not sure where the answer
lies.

I'm running NetBSD 1.1 on my mac, and want to run some SunOS binaries.
I have 2 questions:

1) When I ask our site-licenced-software people for the program
binaries, what should I ask for? As I understand it, I want
SunOS 4.1.1 binaries for sun3 hardware. Is this correct?

2) Is there a FAQ about how to set up the compatability? My kernels
are built with SunOS compatability, but I understand I need the
shared sun libraries. Do I need all of them, and where do I put them?

Thanks for your help!

Bill