Subject: Re: New Ghostscript package
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Allen <allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/19/1996 11:11:30
On Jan 18, 11:50am, Bill Studenmund wrote:
>If you want the patched serial stuff and can't compile kernels, you're
>welcome to it. Steve Allen (wormey@eskimo.com) has told me he expects
>to get a new snapshot out soon, probably within two weeks (he hopes
>sooner, but I won't make promises for him).  So please use it once
>it's out. I don't really want to be in the kernel-making business.

The snapshot is nearly complete, all I have left to do is build the
security package.  I should be uploading the new stuff tonight or
tomorrow morning.

As an added feature, the binaries and kernels will be available
through my web page, in case all of eskimo's ftp connections are
taken...

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com
"Dang, I know I left it here somewhere!" "What?" "My mind. I've lost my mind!"

Time is nature's way of making sure that everything doesn't happen at once.