Subject: Re: X and the a key
To: Runs With the Night Hawks... <hawks@mcs.com>
From: None <derrick1@tribeca.ios.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/17/1996 17:23:16
At 19:23 1/16/96, Runs With the Night Hawks... wrote:
>I just got fvwm working on my p600 running 11-current and X, everythhing is
>great but the "A" key stopped working, I saw mention of this earlier
>and thought there was a fix.  It only happens with fvwm, not
>twm that comes with X.  Ideas, fixes, workarounds?
>
>Thanx
>
>Alan Palmer
>hawks@mcs.com
>alan_palmer@il.us.swissbank.com

Alan, I got fvwm working this weekend, however, I am running 1.1 (not
current) on my P600 and have not noticed any keyboard problems yet.
Question: do you have a working ethernet card and if so, who is the
manufacturer/model number etc.  I have an Asante MacCon-i NB-10T which does
not work with any kernels.