Subject: Re: LinuxPPC for PowerMac ??
To: None <linux-ppc@vger.rutgers.edu>
From: None <kevin@spef.syr.ge.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/16/1996 09:34:47

> WEre on the linuxPPC homepage did you see that, because I just looked
> there and the only thing  it says about the PowerMac port is that it has
> been aanond by the New Mexico Team, because apple refused tio give them
> information about the PowerMacintosh computers.

Does anyone have an address for Apple (e-mail/snail mail) that the user
community could use to try and perswade Apple to release this info.
I _used_to_be_ a dedicated Apple user.  But Apple's refusal to provde
the needed tech. info to groups such as Linux-PPC and MacBSD has driven
me away.  Maybe if we (the user, rather than just a few developers)
start a compain to Apple and let them know that their are _F@%KING_UP_
it would help ( Nawwww  :).

Kevin
kevin@spef.syr.ge.com

PS If anyone from the MacBSD group wants to answer this you will have to
e-mail me direct as I`ve dropped off the list.