Subject: Re: Classic II
To: Steve Bowers <gargle@tcp.co.uk>
From: Coevoet Marc <mcoevoet@vub.ac.be>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/15/1996 10:20:09

> Has anyone got netBSD 1.0 working on a Mac Classic II of any sort?
>
> Steve Bowers

I got my Colour Classic in multi-user state.
I connect a terminal to the modem and/or printer
port.  I have 68030/16mhz, with fpu(68882).
I use the for.mays kernel, other kernels
hang right after transferring video RAM.
I will try the latest Wittkowski kernel with
the adb patches (see other messages to where
you can find it).

I have compiled the TeX package and will make it
available by this evening (18h UTC), if I don't
have troubles transferring it.  I will post a message
when it's there.  (you'll have to look into my home
page).  Xdvi works on a Mac II.

Marc
 Marc Coevoet, BFUCC                                 email: mcoevoet@vub.ac.be
 Adolphe Buyllaan 91,                                phone: ++ 32 2 650 37 07
 1050 Brussels, Belgium                              fax:   ++ 32 2 650 37 40
 http://orca.vub.ac.be/~mcoevoet