Subject: Re: User Survey - New features!
To: Adam Nicol Delu (Web Information Group) <abam@delu>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/10/1996 17:33:59
>On Tue, 9 Jan 1996, Shawn Pearce wrote:
>>
>> Already did.  Its just that I wasn't doing the push to netscape's liking.
>> I assume that if the browser is Mozilla, it'll support what I want.  By
>> this point if they don't have 1.1 or >, then its their own fault.
>
>This reminds me.  Has anyone compiled Lynx successfully on a Macintosh
>runing Netbsd1.1?                     ^^^^

Yep, it works fine, the highlighting is a little weird, the url's show up
in reverse and the only indication of which one is selected is a black
square that moves among the URL's and preceeds the about to be selected
one. This is not optimum, but is certainly useable.

Brad

Stephen B. "Brad" Salai                       bsalai@cyber1.servtech.com
Cumpston & Shaw                               Office (716) 325-5553
Two State Street                              Fax    (716) 262-3906

Rochester, NY 14614                           Home   (716) 377-4624