Subject: Re: Success and Qs
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: E Hoenkamp, NICI.lab <edh@sci.kun.nl>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/10/1996 17:37:01
>Yes. I've the X.11Mar95.tgz package installed on a Mac SE/30 (8MB)
>(Sorry, I forgot from wich server I got it, but you may look
>at an archie-server quering for X.11Mar95.tgz).

This version runs really smoothly on my IIcx. The main thing I had to
figure out was how to set the PATH(s) correctly. So I gather it was meant
to run on IIcx.

Just a few minutes ago, STk came up and runs wonderful (STk is a package
that runs TK in a LISP environment. TK is the high-level windows Toolkit
that is mainly used under tcl as Tcl/TK. (So for interface builders: I
guess that Tcl/TK should run as well, though I didn't try it).
Edward.