Subject: Cross compiling for m68k-{mac,amiga}-NetBSD1.1a
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG, amiga@NetBSD.ORG, m68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alan Palmer <alan_palmer@il.us.swissbank.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/08/1996 11:12:00
There has been talk lately of setting up a cross compiling environment for
NetBSD so I am announcing one! :)

There is now a cross-compiling environment that runs under:
sparc-sun-solaris2.4
and build exectuables for
m68k-{mac,amiga}-netbsd1.1a

It was configured for m68k-mac-netbsd1.1a but I have reports that it works
just as well for m68k-amiga-netbsd1.1a.

the files can be found at
ftp://puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us/pub/NetBSD/contrib/cross-compiling/netbsdcross-solaris.tar.gz
ftp://puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us/pub/NetBSD/contrib/cross-compiling/README.NetBSD-cross

Be sure to get the README dated after Jan 3, the Jan 3 one has 2 omissions in
instalation and doesn't show how the compiler and linker were configured.

The package is large, 9.2M.  This is because it includes all of the
includes/libs for m68k-mac-netbsd1.1a.  For use under amiga you will possibly
need to change the includes/libs.  Also this package DOES NOT libraries that
are not for export, see readme for details.

Enjoy and happy developing :)

Alan Palmer
alan_palmer@il.us.swissbank.com
hawks@mcs.com <- prefered

As always, these opions are mine, not that of my employers, any
references/inferences you make are your own fault, not mine.