Subject: Re: Where is old kernels ?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG, bsalai@servtech.com>
From: Koizumi, Tsukasa <pigtail@tpro.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/06/1996 01:08:39
>>I'm in Japan. So, I must re-compile crypt library for outside US. It was
>>successfull. :-) Now, I'm making to work on Ethernet.
>>

>I cannot get Ethernet to work, If you are succesful, please let us know
>what card you use, and if you had to change anything to get it working.

Me too.... Ethenet with Asante card did not work on Oct 23 kernel. I
have ever read at this ML that it card works on SE/30 with
NetBSD.....:-(

Then, I'm trying generic kernel once more. How? ...At first, boot by
Oct 23 kernel and change /etc/ttys to work serial port. Then, boot by
GENERIC_50 kernel. Now, I can control the SE/30 with NetBSD booted
generic kernel via serial line. ;-)

I have not setup ethernet yet. If I'll get ethernet to work, I'll
report again.

Sent with a test-drive version of CTM PowerMail 1.0.3 <http://www.ctm.ch>
Tsukasa Koizumi from TAMa-Te-bAKO Project (Tokyo, Japan)
pigtail@tpro.com / JCD03321@niftyserve.or.jp
Representative of GRIP, MENeT & H.P.C.
WWW Home Page URL http://www.tpro.com/
------- by PowerTalk with PerMan Gate/Inet & CTM PowerMail-