Subject: What 1.1 kernel do I need for my IIvx?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andy "LaLa" Chang <uachang@king.mcs.drexel.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/04/1996 18:26:36
Howdy,
   I tried to boot with the standard 1.1 kernel on my IIvx and I was able to
boot into single user.  I haven't try hard enough to boot into multi-user mode,
but the last time I tried, I think it hung.  Does anyone know which kernel I
should use (version 1.1) for my IIvx?  And where can I find it?
   My IIvx configs:  8MB RAM, 14.4K Magnum modem, Appletalk activated, 540MB
hardrive using SCSI Director driver at scsi 0, 80MB Apple HD also using
SCSI Director driver at scsi 1, EZ135 also using SCSI Director driver at
scsi 4.  Root&Usr and swap will probably installed on the EZ135.

thanks

andy
uachang@mcs.drexel.edu
http://www.mcs.drexel.edu/~uachang