Subject: Re: Where is old kernels ?
To: Koizumi, Tsukasa <pigtail@tpro.com>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/28/1995 15:34:14
>Hello, I've come back to here! ;-)
>
>I've been trying NetBSD/mac68k When it has released. Then, my SE/30
>was working as server with MacOS in my house for about a year. NOW, I
>has gotten new Mac for server. SE/30 will be right NetBSD machiene :
>-).
>
>But.....
>
>I has installed NetBSD 1.1 and booted it. Booting is OK. but keyboard
>and serial port don't work. I see some message of same problem in
>archive of this list. My SE/30 also have DayStar PowerCache 50MHz/FPU.ing
>old kernel (23 Oct ?) have no problem. So, I'm looking
>for the kernel becouse I have kernel that is until GENERIC#25. Where
>can I get the kernel ?

I have a similar problem, and I know work is being done, but for now, I
believe you will have to use the Oct 23 kernel. The old kernel will work
with NetBSD 1.1 though :-)

Brad

Stephen B. "Brad" Salai                       bsalai@cyber1.servtech.com
Cumpston & Shaw                               Office (716) 325-5553
Two State Street                              Fax    (716) 262-3906

Rochester, NY 14614                           Home   (716) 377-4624