Subject: Additional partitions
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ken A. Baker <pp000955@interramp.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/24/1995 09:05:52
Dear NetBSD'ers,
        I've got a question I can't find a good answer to anywhere. I
installed NetBSD on a drive of it's own so it would have plenty of disk
space. In the process I using silverlining I made a root, usr, swap and
then two more as A/UX Free Slice 3 and 4 (for var and a home dir).
Unfortunately I cannot get mount to mount either of these on any available
disk device (disk 1 so sd1a-h).
        Disklabel also doesn't see them he only see's the rest of the
drives partitions but not these two. I also tried making them Misc A/UX
partitions with no sucess. Can anyone give me some guidance as to how one
adds additional partitions and mounts???
Thanks!
Ken

Ken A. Baker
pp000955@interramp.com (Home email address)
kab@plaza.ds.adp.com (Work email address)
Researching Baker, Bennett, McGonigal, and Drake