Subject: Problems booting
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: James Hunter <james@pht.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/22/1995 14:54:16
Hello
I am just trying to get Netbsd running. I have a regular mac II
8megs memory. When I am booting I get the error kernel ftp trap type
16 and that just repeats over and over. I read the FAQ and browsed
some past posts and could not figure out what to do.

If any one can help out It would relly be appreciate.

ps does this machine have a fpu or not? I am new to macs and have
heard it does from one person and doesn't from another.

thanks

--
James Hunter
MacTeam '95