Subject: ADB problem on Mac II
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/22/1995 17:04:07
Does anyone know if there has been any progress on the ADB problem that
first surfaced (for me at least) in the 1.1 scsifix kernels running on the
Mac II? I'm stuck on the Oct 23 kernel which isn't bad, but some things
that were working, now aren't, I get identd errors filling up my screen in
dt for example. pre 1.1 kernels like the NFS kernel that works on IIci's
have the scsi problem for me, and kernels wilthout the scsi problem have
the adb problem.

Merry Christmas to all.

Brad

Stephen B. "Brad" Salai                       bsalai@cyber1.servtech.com
Cumpston & Shaw                               Office (716) 325-5553
Two State Street                              Fax    (716) 262-3906

Rochester, NY 14614                           Home   (716) 377-4624