Subject: Re: ResEdit Disassembler
To: Rick C. Petty <pett0019@gold.tc.umn.edu>
From: Tom Rowlands <tomr@oaf.apana.org.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/21/1995 20:32:32
>On Sat, 16 Dec 1995, Brad Salai wrote:
>
>> > Any way to disassemble the "About this Macintosh" box code?  :-)  MacOS
>> > does it somehow.  The question is, how?
>> >
>> This may be naive, but isn't that code in a resource associated with the
>> About this Macintosh box, and if it is, would the ResEdit disassembler do
>> it?
>
>ResEdit has a disassembler?  Where can I get it?  But Brad is right, the
>code is in a system resource.  I'm currently looking for it.  :)

ResEdit Addional Tools (or somthing like that) includes a disassembler
right in the code resources. Works well and is really cool. Unfortunatly I
can't remember the exact name... Mail me if you want a copy of my ResEdit
prefs (which contains it)

--

Cheers.

Tom Rowlands                                               (06) 292 6854
tomr@oaf.apana.org.au               Bolo Handle: ferds (italic f and d).
    There is a reason why MacOS is the worlds most popular 32 bit OS.