Subject: Re: ResEdit Disassembler
To: Steve Allen <allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com>
From: Kelly Campbell <camk@homer.spub.ksu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/21/1995 23:24:57
> You must have a patched version.  Resource->Open Resource Editor gives
> me a hex editor window.

If memory serves me correctly, the distribution of ResEdit from Apple (via ftp)
doesn't come with that CODE resource editor built-in. It does however, come
with that CODE editor in some other folder within the ResEdit distribution.

You just have to make a copy of ResEdit, open the copy with ResEdit, open the
CODE editor file with ResEdit and copy and paste the resources into the copy
of ResEdit.

Kelly
--
| Kelly A. Campbell         |    Kansas State University  |