Subject: Re: ResEdit Disassembler
To: John P. Wittkoski <jpw@insoft.com>
From: Steve Allen <allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/21/1995 15:52:20
On Dec 21,  6:31pm, "John P. Wittkoski" wrote:
>I just checked ResEdit 2.1.1, although I have seen it in 2.1.3 also.
>Open a code resource, select one of them, and then choose the
>Resource->Open Resource Editor item (for disassembly) or the
>Resource->Open Hex Editor item (for hex output) or both.
>
>Maybe I just happen to have a copy that already has the optional code
>dissembler installed? I never thought it was optional but....?

You must have a patched version.  Resource->Open Resource Editor gives
me a hex editor window.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com
"Dang, I know I left it here somewhere!" "What?" "My mind. I've lost my mind!"

Angels we have heard on High
Tell us to go out and Buy.
		-- Tom Lehrer