Subject: CODE in system
To: <>
From: Rick C. Petty <pett0019@gold.tc.umn.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/21/1995 16:49:20
On Thu, 21 Dec 1995, The Great Mr. Kurtz <davagatw@mars.utm.edu> wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Dec 1995, Rick C. Petty wrote:
> >
> > System FOLDER? or FILE?
>
> D'OH!  I mean file.  Sorry about the confusion.

Whew!  I was concerned for a minute.  I suppose it's POSSIBLE to have a
system folder w/o any CODE resources, but *I* definately don't have the
time to check through my whole system folder, 'specially in sys 7.5 (tweaked)

> > Aaargh!  I even memorized many of the opcodes!
> >
> Yeah.  Sounds like what I did for a while on the old Apple IIgs....  Fun.

I got those memorized, too.  the GS was a great toy.  Too bad my Apple ][
emulator for my LC3 doesn't have GS emulation.  Maybe someday when I have
a LOT of time...

--Rick C. Petty,  aka Snoopy
 email: pett0019@gold.tc.umn.edu, pett0019@itlabs.umn.edu
   WWW:     http://www.itlabs.umn.edu/~pett0019/