Subject: SwapMMUMode
To: <>
From: Rick C. Petty <pett0019@gold.tc.umn.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/21/1995 17:08:11
On Thu, 21 Dec 1995, The Great Mr. Kurtz <davagatw@mars.utm.edu> wrote:

> I noticed that a couple of days ago in a FutureBASIC manual but couldn't
> find a way to crossreference it with anything outside of FB.

Do you have FB?  If so, could you write a small app & disassemble it to
get the A-line trap?  That's what I do when my development system has a
routine that my reference fails to mention.

>  My
> Encyclopedia Mac Rom says it is Only for 256K ROM systems, but I don't
> think NetBSD will run on anything before the SE, anyway.

Does it say the trap #?

I'll look into it tonight.  Maybe a development package I have has it and
I'll disassemble it...

--Rick C. Petty,  aka Snoopy
 email: pett0019@gold.tc.umn.edu, pett0019@itlabs.umn.edu
   WWW:     http://www.itlabs.umn.edu/~pett0019/