Subject: Re: ResEdit Disassembler
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Allen <allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/21/1995 11:23:48
On Dec 21, 12:50pm, Thomas Bjorn Andersen wrote:
>The disassembler can be found on the Bookmark CD, free with each issue of
>Apple's Develop. I believe it is also available at several ftp-sites. Look
>for 'Code-editor'.

I don't recall where I got it, I may have a pointer at home, but somewhere
on the net is a package of ResEdit goodies, a collection of templates and
editors, including the code editor (which can function as a disassembler).
I'll see if I can locate it when I get home...

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com
"Dang, I know I left it here somewhere!" "What?" "My mind. I've lost my mind!"

Painting, n.:
	The art of protecting flat surfaces from the weather, and
	exposing them to the critic.
		-- Ambrose Bierce