Subject: Re: ResEdit Disassembler
To: None <yama@radical.biotech.okayama-u.ac.jp>
From: Francois Pays <francois@pluton.sema-itf.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/21/1995 12:05:54
> >ResEdit has a disassembler?  Where can I get it?  But Brad is right, the
> >code is in a system resource.  I'm currently looking for it.  :)
>
> You can find "ResEdit2.1.3" on Apple's WWW site:
>         http://www.info.apple.com
> However, it is something different from a disassembler, I think.
>
> And also "MacsBug6.5x" will be found there, which is low level debuger and
> has disassembler.

It's MacsBug6.5.2 - I tried it yesterday because my old 6.1 seems to be
at a loss to disassemble the ROM correctly : it says "unable to access
memory address" but it disassembles 1 line everyhow. If i want all the code
to be disassembled , i have to type <id addr>, <id addr+L> ... with L
the previous optcode length.

Talking of MacsBug6.5.2,  i can't have it working on my LCIII (7.1). It
seems that it is not launched by system at boot time. too bad. That 's all
finished in the trashcan.

:(

Francois Pays