Subject: Ethernet on Performa 600
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Derrick Hutchinson <derrick1@tribeca.ios.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/20/1995 07:37:56
I currently have a Performa 600 with a MacCon-i NB-10T which does not
bring up ae0 with NetBSD-1.0 or 1.1.  I believe someone said they had a
IIvx working with an ethernet card from Asante.  Can anyone confirm which
specific card that was (Asante Model Number and Part Number if possible)
because I am looking to buy one to install and try out.  Yes, I've
already heard that the card may have been discontinued, but I believe I
can still get my hands on one.

Additionally, would anyone happen to know of any architecture differences
between the Performa 600 and the IIvx which may preclude this other
Asante card from working?

TIA  :v)