Subject: CR's in files
To: <>
From: Jay Yanek <Jyanek@cris.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/19/1995 23:23:29
I'm having a problem with getting ^M instead of a return in files.  For
instance, I downloaded 'dt-1.1.3' ... however, when looking at the source
files, none were very readable since the returns were substituted with
^M.  Something didn't transfer right!  I could look at the correctly in
Microsoft Word, but when transferred to unix it ran together.

In another note ... I tried to just get the precompiled binary of dt to
run (since make wouldn't obviously work), and it locked up the system.

IIci, 8mb ram w/ internal video, using NFS kernel from eskimo since the
'standard' kernel would not boot.

Jay