Subject: Reboot/Shutdown
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Francis Fang <ffang@grover.printing.uiowa.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/19/1995 15:02:27
Has anyone else experienced a lockup after the issuing of a reboot or
shutdown command? My system shuts down correctly, syncs the disks and then
seems to powerdown but the power light is still on, the screen is blank
annd the only course of action so far is to hit the reset button on the
front of the IIcx.

The reboot and shutdown -r commands both worked correctly on my IIsi w/
50Mhz Daystar PowerCache but don't my my current NetBSD host machine - a
IIcx 5/80 with 50Mhz Daystar powercache.

Any ideas, anyone?

 University of Iowa                            Voice      : (319) 384 3726
                                               FAX        : (319) 384 3707