Subject: Re: SLIP connections
To: Mack Nagashima <mackn@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
From: Nakoruru <nakoruru@wam.umd.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/19/1995 06:36:11
On Tue, 19 Dec 1995, Mack Nagashima wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Dec 1995 PRICEJ@CEBAF.GOV wrote:
>
> > >When I type:
> > >   %cu -l /dev/tty00 -s 19200
> > >
> > >it says that I connected, but I cannot type any 'at' commands.  The only
> > >commands I can do are the ~ commands.

<snip>

> 	I have this same problem..BEFORE updating to 1.1, cu worked just
> fine...but after the upgrade to 1.1, the problems started...so..whats up? :)
>

> -Mack

Hello,

Only after I compiled a kernel using the current sources (after the 14th
of Dec) did cu start working for me.  Maybe a new kernel from these
sources will help.

Anyways, since then, I've gotten ppp to work, lynx, irc, gcc272, spim
and all of my school prjs.  And for the first time, my linux buddies were
able to telnet to a mac.  =)

A big thank you to the netbsd/mac68k crew.

Nako...

	       "If you talk the talk, you better walk the walk."