Subject: Re: Lockup when choosing shell
To: Jay Yanek <Jyanek@cris.com>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillhaa@ghost.whirlpool.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/17/1995 21:06:24

> Yes, in fact my IIci *does* have a cache card.  I don't know how to
> 'disable' it other than to yank it out.  Is there a way to disable it via
> software?  I don't want to have to physically remove it if I don't have to.
>
> Jay

I have a IIci with cache, and have never touched the cache config.
I haven't ever ran the cache control panel, and am not sure if that would
affect it.  It works fine, except I can't get my serial console working
at the moment.
 9:04PM  up 1 day,  6:01, 1 user, load averages: 0.10, 0.08, 0.08

I've rebuilt sup, and re-supped everything from a machine at work, all
the while with my home directory NFS mounted from a NetBSD/i386 box,
and no problems.

-Andrew