Subject: current machine-status
To: NetBSD Mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Colin Wood <>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/16/1995 04:26:05
As part of my updating of the docs, I need to update the current
machine-status document.  If everyone with a working machine (working in
any form, like serial console or not) could take a look at:

and then email me if they have any additions or corrections.  I would
especially like to know:

1) Any working machines that are not currently listed on the document
2) Any special kernels used to get problem machines to work

TIA for all your help.

Colin Wood