Subject: Ethernet card status, Part III
To: NetBSD Mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/15/1995 16:07:20
Ok, I've just received information that there is an Asante card which
works with the IIvx.  So here is the revised data:

Card:			Working:	Non-Working:	Chip:	Kernel:
----			-------		-----------	----	------

Focus
   Etherlan		-		Mac II		DP83902	netbsd1.1

Kinetics
   Etherport SE/30	-		SE/30		?	recent

Asante
   SE30I		IIsi		-		8390?	recent

   MacCon+30iE		SE/30		-		8390?	recent

   MacCon		IIcx		-		8390?	recent

   MacCon-i (NB-10T)	IIci		Performa 600	DP83902	recent

   MacCon3		IIci,IIvx	-		DP83902	netbsd1.1

Apple Ethernet		II		-		8390	recent

Farallon
   EtherMac II-TP	IIci		-		8390	recent

Note:  no ethernet cards may currently work on the LC III

This change has also been reflected in the web page:

http://puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us/macbsd/macbsd-docs/ethernet.html

Once again, send any additions or corrections to me.  I'm not likely to
have the chance to update that page again for a couple of weeks, but I'll
still be receiving my mail, so please send me your information if there
is anyone who has not written me yet.

Later.