Subject: Macbsd on Color Classic/ other Classics
To: macbsd <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Coevoet Marc <mcoevoet@vub.ac.be>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/15/1995 14:07:04
Hello,

I laid my hands on a well designed tvi965 terminal
(with desktop calendar, calculator) and try to connect
it to my color classic(6Mb RAM, fpu).
(? 9600 baud, no parity, 1 stop bit, xon/xoff, vt100,
modem port) (with not much success upto now).

Yesterday, I tried the new scsi-serconsolefixed
kernel together with the 1.9 booter, but I fear
this kernel still tries to init the adb...
(well, I get the egret: stuff)
Would anybody make available a kernel wich
*only* needs/works with a serial console?

I might have a look at the adb code, when booted ;-)

Marc

 Marc Coevoet, BFUCC                                 email: mcoevoet@vub.ac.be
 Adolphe Buyllaan 91,                                phone: ++ 32 2 650 37 07
 1050 Brussels, Belgium                              fax:   ++ 32 2 650 37 40
 http://orca.vub.ac.be/~mcoevoet