Subject: Re: Ethernet Cards, Part II
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
From: Steven T. More <more@oswego.oswego.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/15/1995 07:49:25
On Thu, 14 Dec 1995, Allen Briggs wrote:
> > Note:  no ethernet cards may currently work on the LC III or IIvx
> Hmmm.  I could have sworn that someone was successfully using an
> ethernet card on a IIvx.  Am I misremembering?
> -allen

	I am currently using a IIvx with an Ethernet card (Asante) I belive.
I am currently using 1.1, and it will not stay up long enough to compile
XView3.2. (HD light stays on when it crashes, Allen knows about this
problem.)

-Later
                  \|/
                 (o o)
|       Steve More          | You're purpose in life    |
|     more@oswego.edu       |   is not to save;         |
|      315-341-4537         |    It is to be able to do |
|http://www.oswego.edu/~more|     what you want to do.  |