Subject: Ethernet cards
To: NetBSD Mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/14/1995 05:13:23
Here are the data I have gathered so far on ethernet cards and
NetBSD:

Card:		Working Macs:	Non-Working:	Chip:	Kernel:
----		------------	-----------	----	------

Focus
   Etherlan	-		Mac II		DP83902	netbsd1.1

Asante
   SE30I	IIsi		-		8390?	all recent

   MacCon	IIcx		-		8390?	all recent

   MacCon-i	IIci		Performa 600	8390?	all recent

   MacCon3	IIci		-		8390?	all recent

Apple Ethernet	II		-		8390	all recent

If you have any additions or corrections to the above data, please
email me at the address below.  As soon as I can whip up a page,
I place the above table somewhere on puma for everyone to see.

Later.