Subject: Re: Daystar Accelerator?
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/14/1995 03:58:10
I am currently running netbsd11-scsifix in my Mac IIci with a Daystar
50MHz PowerCache accelerator.  As far as I can tell, it is working
just fine for me (except for the fact that I got a few additional bad
packet errors from the ethernet card during boot into multi-user).

One thing that does kind of interest me though, is:

real mem = 16777216
avail mem = 13012992

Does this really mean that NetBSD is only using 13 MB of the 16 MB
available to it?

Later.