Subject: Working ethernet cards
To: NetBSD Mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: William Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/09/1995 01:10:39
Just to satisfy my curiosity, and since the search form is not quite up
yet, I would like everyone who has ethernet working under NetBSD/mac68k
to send me the following information if they can:

Mac model
Ethernet card (as much info as possible, manufacturer, chip, etc)
Kernel version (i.e. what's printed for the kernel just before console login)

Please send this info directly to me, ender@rice.edu, and not to the
mailing list.  When all of the results are in, hopefully in the next
week, I'll post the results to the list and add a section to the FAQ on
working ethernet cards.

I hope to have the next version of the FAQ out sometime in either late
December or early January depending on how much I can get done between
finals and winter vacation.  As a side note, the only current version of
the FAQ is on puma.  The version on cray-ymp is _really_ old and not
likely to ever be updated.  Please consult the version on puma before
posting questions to the mailing list.

Thanks.

P.S.  As soon as I can figure out just what it is, I'll update the
machine-status docs as well.