Subject: Re: SCSI problems
To: None <kenn@remus.rutgers.edu>
From: KITAMURA Yasuichi <kita@crl.go.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/08/1995 11:51:20
kenn> Uhm, forgive me for not following the thread, but is this in anyway
kenn> related to "SCSI hang" problem?  I helped a Japanese MacBSD user on
kenn> his SE/30 and SCSI chained command bug, and told him about Allen's
kenn> new kernel.  He says he no longer sees "not ready" messages on his
kenn> console, but his SE/30 "hangs" when he tries to do very simple
kenn> commands like "cp foo bar baz /quux/" or something.

Ok. I'll try it this evening. Because, I have to restore, not the
command restore, the /etc files and the X files:-).

--KITAMURA