Subject: Re: Non US keyboard layout
To: Christophe BOUTHIER <Christophe.BOUTHIER@mines.u-nancy.fr>
From: Dirk Smulders <Dirk.Smulders@ping.be>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/08/1995 00:55:45
>Hello all.
>
>I'm french, and I had problems too with the AZERTY-QWERTY keyboard on
>french macintosh. Well, my solution is not really beautiful, but it work.
>
>edit tthis kernel as a file, and search the ascii-string 'Aa' (or maybe it
>is 'aA' ?).

Seems like a nice "fix", but I'm seeting up a system and I'm not sure the
kernel i've got is a "right" one.  Also it seems to me a big job remapping
a lot of keys if you want it right for all the keys.

Does any one else have any other ideas??
I might be better of trying to find a second hand US keyboard.

A little puzzeled,
Dirk.