Subject: No 'adduser'?
To: None <port-mac68K@NetBSD.ORG>
From: William A Carrel [writer of souls] <llandril@baker.cnw.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/05/1995 23:24:34
I just got BSD1.1 from eskimo.com, but it seems an odd omission was made.
'adduser' is missing.  Have I been hanging out with Linux folks too long,
or should this be there?  Where do I get it?
---

Are you getting tired of AT&T taking credit for things they haven't even
invented yet?
Have you ever triggered a terrorist bomb by dialing a wrong number?
Have you ever dialed your mother and gotten an irate businessman in Finland?

You will...
---
Llandril the Wanderer --- William A. Carrel --- 100% Intel Outside
* PGP Public Key, Resume, URL and other worthless info available by request
*