Subject: Re: FPU
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Benoit Boudreault <root@katshi.innu.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/05/1995 19:36:36
Hi everyone
I have been running NetBSD 1.0A for a while now, using an my IIvi which is fpu less
its been running quite stable for quite a while, i havent had any problems, except
high load that kills the system (memory shortage and swap shortage)
I used to run NetBSD 1.0, that perticular kernel didnt work much, but i had success
in compiling some material, without the -O option tho :)
I have been quite satisfied at the way 1.0A with the extra fpe support works
Thanks to Ken Nakata :)
I do realize that mileage do vary, but i am quite used to patch things in such a way
that it works even tho it should not :)
good work :)

Ben

boudreab@mistral.ere.umontreal.ca