Subject: Re: Difficulties with X11R6
To: William Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: Gransaulls <gransaul@best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/04/1995 22:05:44
>Did you ever get your problems with X resolved?  If not, write me back
>and I'll tell you what is most likely the problem.
>
>Later.
>
>--
>Colin Wood                                      ender@is.rice.edu
>Consultant                                        Rice University
>Information Technology Services                       Houston, TX
Colin,

Extremely nice of you to follow up on my problem.  I haven't had a lot of
time lately.  What little I've had was consumed in downloading NetBSD 1.1.
I actually decided to do a clean re-install of NetBSD.  By the weekend I
will have X11R6 reinstalled and will post my observations.

Thanks again,

Derek Gransaull
Foster City, CA 94404
gransaul@best.com