Subject: Re: NetBSD1.1 binary problems
To: The Great Mr. Kurtz <davagatw@mars.utm.edu>
From: David Leonard <leonard@dstc.edu.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/04/1995 08:28:17
> As a footnote, does anyone know if pgp will compile under NetBSD?  If so,
> will it run?  Would it be infinitely easier just to run it MacOS-side?

I compiled up PGP - although I tried to get the m68030 (020?) assembler
files to compile as well, but they were written for an amiga compiler
that seems to pass (and receieve) arguments differently to gcc... so
it works (albeit slowly) when compiled for a generic machine. I didn't
have the time to look into and fix them.  Other than that, I've had no
problems so far.

You can get my public key from: finger s160828@student.uq.edu.au

David Leonard                            BE(Comp)/BCompSc 5th year student
The University of Queensland             s160828@student.uq.edu.au
perl -e 'for $c(split(//,"BILLGATES\003")){$s+=ord($c)};print $s."\n"'