Subject: Re: NetBSD1.1 binary problems
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
From: John D. Smerdon <jds@smerdon.livonia.mi.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/02/1995 12:20:51
At 03:16 PM 11/27/95, Allen Briggs wrote:
>I hope to have some of these fixed in patches to 1.1, but I need some
>help on it.  Is anyone else experiencing SE/30 (or II or IIx or IIcx)
>keyboard problems with 1.1_ALPHA?  I have not seen that problem.  I'm
>also waiting for some feedback on the SCSI problems (that I have not
>encountered).

I am not having any problems on my SE/30 with the keyboard, but 99.99% of
the time I use telnet to access the SE/30.

The 1.1_ALPHA was running for 21 days without a reboot before I sup'ed 1.1,
compiled, and installed it just now.  No problems here.

I am still having keyboard problems on my Centris 650 though.  :-)

--
John D. Smerdon;  Livonia, Michigan, USA;  Contents are my opinion.
Home: jds@smerdon.livonia.mi.us