Subject: Re: A newbie question
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Geoff Allen <geoff@eecs.wsu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/01/1995 14:48:54
botabw@lure.latrobe.edu.au (Simon Wardrop) writes:

> I have just loaded BetBSD onto my Mac SE/30, and would like to access it
> from a second Mac.
> How do I do this?  (I the past, this sort of thing has always been done by
> my SysAdmin - now
> I'm in the hot seat & have much to learn!)

Simon,

If you're looking for a book that will clearly explain everything your
sysadmin knows (or at least a whole lot of it), and maybe even one or
two things your sysadmin doesn't know, I *highly* recommend you get a
copy of "Unix System Administration Handbook, Second Edition" by
Nemeth, Snyder, Seebass, and Hein. ISBN 0-13-151051-7. Published by
Prentice-Hall.

I have no financial interest in the book and absolutely no ulterior
motive in recommending it to you.

But be careful. Learn the stuff in this book, and you could find
yourself in a sysadmin job! ;^)

Geoff

--
Geoff Allen, WSU School of EE&CS sysadmin support guy.  Finger for PGP key.
(geoff@eecs.wsu.edu || geoff@wsu.edu) && http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/~geoff/