Subject: SCSI problems
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Richard C. Graul <graul@netcom.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/30/1995 21:20:20
I just wanted to report that I am having problems with 1.1 on my 4 Gb
Quantum drive.  I am running a IIvx with 8 Mb ram.  I don't know if
this is the same problem people have been reporting on their Seagates.
I get the following error when I umount the disk:

sd1(ncrscsi0:1:0): illegal request, data = 00 00 00 00 24 00 00 c8 00 00

I also crashed the system when I tried to copy some data to this disk.
When I tried to get a trace, the keyboard locked.  I was able to repair
the disk with fsck.

Is there a kernel available which uses the 1.0 SCSI driver?

Thanks.

Rick