Subject: Re: Prob (mkfs) on Syquest EZ135
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG, dust@interramp.com>
From: None <kevin@spef.syr.ge.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/29/1995 10:44:29
> This time I want to set up 1.1 (1.1a, or whateve it is called :)) on a new
> Syquest EZ135 drive.
>
> I used Alliance Power Tools to partition the drive, that seemed to work out
> find.  When I ran mkfs, however, I get ...

I am using the EZ135 w/ a sept. snapshot w/ no problems.
I assume the install and mkfs (mac side utils) have not changed.
What I did.
1) Using the patched apple hd setup, I set up a min. MacOS partion and
   2 or 3 AU/X partions. (root, swap, and maybe usr).

I did _not_ play around w/ any of the parameters which mkfs returned.

Not sure if this is of much help, but at least it's another data point on
the EZ135.

Kevin
kevin@spef.syr.ge.com