Subject: Re: LCII
To: Kelly Campbell <camk@homer.spub.ksu.edu>
From: Steve Allen <allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/28/1995 09:28:15
On Nov 28,  6:48am, Kelly Campbell wrote:
>How can I find the real InitEgret in my rom? There is a function Egret in
>lower memory addresses, but that's probably from the system software.

If you can get hold of a ROM map for the LCII, it has a wealth of info
on such addresses.  I remember seeing some such in the C610 map.

The maps appear to be available with the MPW dev kit, and with the
MetroWerks compiler...

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - allen@cssg4.cslab.ds.boeing.com
"Dang, I know I left it here somewhere!" "What?" "My mind. I've lost my mind!"

The moon is a planet just like the Earth, only it is even deader.