Subject: Re: LCII
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us>
From: Kelly Campbell <camk@homer.spub.ksu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/28/1995 06:48:35

> Hmmm...  Is it ADB interrupts?  How do you know for sure?  I was
> assuming that it was something else...  I don't know of anyone who's
> had any luck on the LCII.
>
> I suggest starting with "is it really the ADB interrupt?"  If it is,
> you might try poking into Macsbug a bit on the LCII to see how ADB
> interrupts are handled in the ROM.

I think I might have found part of the problem. I was just double checking the
values listed for the LCII in mac68k/machdep.c. They are all ok except for
the last two, InitEgret and ABDAlternateInit. When I try to access the
addresses listed for those two, MacsBug gives the Unable to Access That Address
error. I put in print statements before and after the asm statement in
setup_egret, and sure enough... it never gets to the after print statement.

How can I find the real InitEgret in my rom? There is a function Egret in
lower memory addresses, but that's probably from the system software.

Thanks,
Kelly
--

| Kelly A. Campbell         |    Kansas State University  |