Subject: Re: Can't Find anything for the mac
To: None <ben@eden.com, port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/24/1995 23:13:35
On Nov 24, 11:11pm, ben wrote:
>I've been searching for hours and I can't find *ANYTHING* for the Mac
>related to NetBSD....this includes the pine package, X, etc...has NetBSD
>development for mac68k been halted? Are you guys still going to release 1.1?
>It sure doesn't look like it.
>cray-ymp is not up, and everything you might possibly want is missing.
>Without software, I can't do *anything*. Please help. Thanks

Two places to look:

puma.bevd.blacksburg.va.us
ftp.eskimo.com:/~wormey/netbsd

I just looked on gatekeeper.dec.com for the X11 packages -- even though
the /Index-byname.Z (dated November 24) says they're supposed to be there,
I cannot find them, either.  I know that eskimo has nearly everything else
you'll need to bring up a system except docs, puma has docs and extra
goodies as well.

~Steve

--
#Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/
#

Tact, n.:
	The unsaid part of what you're thinking.