Subject: Ethernet Card
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Mason <cmason@map.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/21/1995 14:40:45
I'm looking to buy an ethernet card for a MacIIcx running MacBSD-current.
Which one should I buy.  It needs to be 10baseT.  Which cards (brands) work
and which don't?  I've heard sonic cards don't work but I don't know what a
SONIC card is.

Also, my cx has a RasterOps 24STV that works fine in one bit mode.  I
haven't tried it in any other modes.  Does MacBSD/X11 work in color yet???

I've also compiled tin and it runs fine.  You might want to add that to
your list of ported/portable software.

Thanks alot for all the great work on this system.  I'd love to help, I
don't really understand UNIX very much, but, if there's something simple I
can do, please let me know.

Thanks again.